Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies


Soooo....I lied. I thought I wouldn't be making anything this month, but that didn't last long. These seemingly daunting delectables are actually quite delicate delights. A lot of sugar does go into making these, but it's 95% light brown sugar if that makes you feel any better. I made these while fasting, so I didn't get to taste anything. I do feel there needs to be more chocolate in the brownie, and I need to mix the cookie dough a tad bit more. I kinda made these haphazardly because I was delirious from lack of food. However, some people who had the honor to eat them thought they were delish! So yay! There is something about the brownie that makes you want more. The brownie part is very airy and much lighter than you'd expect. And the cookie dough part isn't overwhelmingly sweet. You can eat more because it's not heavy...but your hips will probably hate you later on.

[On another note, some of you have asked why I don't put up actual recipes on here. Well, to be honest, I don't usually follow recipes myself. I'll adapt from recipes I find, but I don't do precise measurements and I'm constantly modifying what I make. Also, for you foodies out there, I want this to be a portal for you so that you can take something from here and make it on your own. The best way to learn to cook is by experimenting and guessing. That's the only way you'll build the intuition you need in order to create something successful. ]

What's in it:
-Brownie: semi-sweet baking chocolate, light brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter
-Cookie dough: butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, flour, chocolate chips

_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment