Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mini Nutella Cupcakes


I'm a bad person, I know. I've fallen behind on making things and posting them. Well, that's not entirely true. I've been making stuff, but just not photographing it because it's been in a hurry. I made these lovely delights earlier this evening. I always try to make things during the day so I have optimal lighting for photographing the final product, but I got busy then finished these right as the sun was setting, hence the subtle yellows in the pictures. Anyhow, this idea came to me yesterday, and so I played around with it for a bit. I kind of made the recipe up and experimented to see how they'd turn out. Not bad. I'll probably add more cream cheese to make them a bit more moist. Otherwise, the balance of the hazelnut chocolate is perfect. My sister kept saying it needs more chocolate flavor, but that's not what I was going for. (She's also a sugar addict...). They are light in flavor and texture, and can be enjoyed by my dad as well (who thinks brownies are too sweet). The best thing is that it uses minimal ingredients...so anyone who has an arm or can borrow an arm to mix a couple things has the ability to make this. UT folks, you'll probably be seeing a lot of these in the future (because they're soooo easy to make, and cheap too).

What's in it:
-flour, Nutella, egg, cream cheese, powdered sugar

____________

1 comment:

  1. I see a lot of buzz announcements in the future...and I won't be able to get any....

    ReplyDelete